Home Office Storage and Organization Ideas
It is important to have a neat and tidy workspace in order to stay productive. Home offices are typically packed into small spaces and they are very susceptible to clutter!
Transform your work area into a functional and efficient space with these practical organization tips and ideas.
- A Wooden Keyboard Shelf is the perfect space saving solution for a small home office to organize the knick-knacks on your desk.
4. Nothing makes an office look worse than messy tangled cords hanging everywhere! Try using Washi Tape to label all of your cords so you are able to keep them neat and tidy.
5. If you’re a minimalist, this workspace is for you! The wall organizer is such a creative way to keep decor and papers off the desk.
6. Keep your office supplies orderly and easily accessible with a desk drawer organizer.
7. Use a cart to store all of your extra supplies and paperwork. This is great for maximizing the storage and workspace on your desk.
8. Use a large basket with a lid to hide your paper shredder! I like that the basket is useful and doubles as office decor!
9. Hang your planner and to do lists on clipboards to keep them in view and off your desk.
10. Creating a home office command center is a great way to control clutter. This is a great example of “having a system” and utilizing the space you have available!