20 Easy Kitchen Organization Ideas That Will Blow Your Mind
Most kitchens these days are SMALL! There is not very much room for storage so everything gets crammed into the few cabinets that we have. If you ask me, there is nothing worse than having an unorganized kitchen! I’m sure most of you agree with that…
One of my biggest pet peeves is having to pick up every single pot and pan just to find the one I need! Oh.. and forget trying to find the right lid.
I decided that it was time to fix that problem a couple weeks ago.
After shopping around online some I came across these totally awesome cabinet organizers! They make them specifically for pots, pans and lids.
I did my research and finally decided to purchase them so I could see for myself.
They are AMAZING! I couldn’t believe that I waited so long to make such a small investment that makes such a HUGE difference. It has been the perfect solution and also made me come to the conclusion that just a few simple changes can eliminate the clutter and easily maximize storage space.
I’m always on the lookout for new products and ideas to keep my kitchen organized, and I’m going to share everything with you!
Check out these other super easy storage solutions I found to help keep your kitchen clutter-free!
1. DIY Mason Jars for storage and label with chalkboard labels.
2. Use Command Hooks to store cleaning supplies inside your cabinet door.
3. Organize your pantry with baskets and chalkboard labels.
4. Use plastic storage baskets to declutter kitchen towels.
5. Use a cabinet organizer to get your tupperware cabinet in order!
6. Put an under the shelf wire rack in your cabinet to maximize space.
7. Create storage inside your cabinets for measuring cups and a conversion chart.
8. Over the cabinet organizer for extra storage space.
9. Save counter space with a knife set on a magnetic strip.
10. DIY a coffee station or coffee bar for a more organized and functional kitchen.
11. Expand storage space instantly with a sink shelf.
12. Create decorative countertop storage with coffee, sugar, and tea canisters.
13. Label storage containers for your pantry or cabinets to easily get added storage.
14. Use a dry food dispenser to increase counter/cabinet space.
15. A three tier tray/stand will increase counter space and doubles as beautiful decor!
16. A pull out trash can cabinet will make your kitchen look clean and tidy.
17. Easily create more space by using an adjustable bakeware rack for your pans and cookie sheets.
18. Use these soap dispensers instead of your unsightly dish soap bottles.
19. This is pure genius! Use a storage container for your flour and sugar for extra organization.
20. Keep your sink clean with this awesome cutlery cleaner!