Most kitchens these days are SMALL! There is not very much room for storage so everything seems to get disorganized. If you ask me, there is nothing worse than having an unorganized kitchen! I’m sure most of you agree with that… Just a few simple changes could eliminate clutter and easily maximize your storage space. So, let’s get creative! I’m always on the lookout for new nifty tips and tricks to keep the kitchen organized, and I’m going to share everything with you!
My biggest pet peeve is having to pick up every single pan to find the one I need, I bought this a few weeks ago and it has saved me sanity!
Check out these practical solutions I found to help keep your kitchen in order!
1. DIY Mason Jars for storage and label with chalkboard labels.
2. Use Command Hooks to store cleaning supplies inside your cabinet door.
3. Organize your pantry with baskets and chalkboard labels.
4. Use plastic storage baskets to declutter kitchen towels.
5. Use a cabinet organizer to get your tupperware cabinet in order!
6. Put an under the shelf wire rack in your cabinet to maximize space.
7. Create storage inside your cabinets for measuring cups and a conversion chart.