20 Easy Kitchen Organization Ideas That Will Blow Your Mind
Most kitchens these days are SMALL! There is not very much room for storage so everything seems to get disorganized. If you ask me, there is nothing worse than having an unorganized kitchen! I’m sure most of you agree with that… Just a few simple changes could eliminate clutter and easily maximize your storage space. So, let’s get creative! I’m always on the lookout for new nifty tips and tricks to keep the kitchen organized, and I’m going to share everything with you!
My biggest pet peeve is having to pick up every single pan to find the one I need, I bought this a few weeks ago and it has saved me sanity!
Check out these practical solutions I found to help keep your kitchen in order!
1. DIY Mason Jars for storage and label with chalkboard labels.
2. Use Command Hooks to store cleaning supplies inside your cabinet door.
3. Organize your pantry with baskets and chalkboard labels.
4. Use plastic storage baskets to declutter kitchen towels.
5. Use a cabinet organizer to get your tupperware cabinet in order!
6. Put an under the shelf wire rack in your cabinet to maximize space.
7. Create storage inside your cabinets for measuring cups and a conversion chart.
8. Over the cabinet organizer for extra storage space.
9. Save counter space with a knife set on a magnetic strip.
10. DIY a coffee station or coffee bar for a more organized and functional kitchen.
11. Expand storage space instantly with a sink shelf.
12. Create decorative countertop storage with coffee, sugar, and tea canisters.
13. Label storage containers for your pantry or cabinets to easily get added storage.
14. Use a dry food dispenser to increase counter/cabinet space.
15. A three tier tray/stand will increase counter space and doubles as beautiful decor!
16. A pull out trash can cabinet will make your kitchen look clean and tidy.
17. Easily create more space by using an adjustable bakeware rack for your pans and cookie sheets.
18. Use these soap dispensers instead of your unsightly dish soap bottles.
19. This is pure genius! Use a storage container for your flour and sugar for extra organization.
20. Keep your sink clean with this awesome cutlery cleaner!