15+ Hot Wheels Storage and Organization Ideas
If you are a mom of a little boy then I’m sure you know the struggle of trying to find a storage solution for these tiny toy cars that is both functional AND kid-approved.
I’m not quite sure how we ended up with the massive amount of Hot Wheels cars that we have, but they are taking over our house. I find these little cars everywhere! They are under the couch, in the car, in my bedroom and even in the bathtub!
I have been searching all over for an easy and affordable DIY storage solution that will hold a bunch of toy cars and most importantly, something that is kid-friendly and makes clean up seem more like fun than a chore.
When we only had a few cars we used these big trucks and this carry case to store them. My son actually enjoys putting the cars back in their individual spots and he loves playing with the trucks, but we need something much bigger for the amount of cars we have now and buying a lot of either of those is not an option.
I’ve found some really awesome DIY Hot Wheels Storage and Matchbox Car Storage Ideas on Pinterest so far. I put together a list of the best and most creative ways to organize toy cars and I even found some really cool ways to store Hot Wheels tracks, too!
Check out these great ideas and be sure to Pin your favorites! If you have little boys and your home hasn’t been taken over by these tiny toy cars yet – it’s only a matter of time until it happens.
1. DIY Hot Wheels Parking Garage Using A Wooden Crate & PVC Pipe
2. DIY Wall Storage Solution For Toy Cars Using PVC Pipe
3. DIY Hot Wheels Car Hanging Organizer
4. Unused Toolbox Re-Purposed Into A Hot Wheels Display Case
5. DIY Big Rig Shelf and Display Case For Toy Cars
6. Hang Magnetic Strips For An Easy Toy Car Storage Solution
7. Personalized Plastic Tackle Box Into A Kid-Approved Toy Car Carry Case
8. Expandable Tackle Box Re-Purposed For Toy Car Travel Case and Storage
9. DIY Batman Toy Car Shelf and Display Case
10. Hang Magnetic Strips In A Cool Design To Display A Huge Hot Wheels Collection
11. Creative DIY Hot Wheels Display Case Using An Old Wagon
12. DIY Yard Stick Shelves To Display Hot Wheels Cars
13. Awesome DIY Toy Car Garage For Cars Of All Sizes
14. Wooden Crate DIY – Toy Car Storage Mounted On The Wall & Hot Wheels Track Storage Below
15. Simple Hot Wheels Track & Toy Car Organization Using Drawer Dividers
16. Organized Way To Store Hot Wheels Tracks and Toy Cars Using A Big Tool Bag
17. DIY Hot Wheels Display Case Using An Old Tire
18. Simple & Fun DIY Toy Car Storage – Just Gorilla Glue A Toy Car The Lid Of A Jar & Spray Paint
19. Use A Wrapping Paper Storage Container To Store Hot Wheels Tracks
- 10 Unique Baby Bib Storage and Organization Ideas
- 16 Creative Fire Pit Ideas That Will Transform Your Backyard
- Toddler Playroom Organization Ideas
- Laundry Room Organization and Storage Ideas
- 15 Genius Road Trip Hacks for Traveling with Kids